We at The Read Law Firm, P.C., believe in supporting to our local community. In keeping with this commitment, you will find us out in our community for some part of every month.
Here’s what we’ve been up to since Christmas:
- Richard Read assisted with The Rockdale County High School Mock-Trial Team and attended the Rockdale County High School Awards Ceremony for participants;
- Richard Read will be holding a meeting of the Rockdale County Child Fatality Review Committee;
- T. K. Read attended the January and February meetings of the Olde Town Merchants Association, and has volunteered to help on the Olde Town Beautification Committee and at a special event;
- T.K. Read attended the Wilbanks Child Endangerment and Sexual Exploitation Conference at the University of Georgia on January 26-27, 2018;
- T.K. Read will be hosting open to the public, free Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on February 3, 2018 and March 3, 2018. For more information on these events go to www.tkread.com.
Richard Read and T.K. Read are available as speakers for your events. They have expertise in a wide variety of areas. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.