We at The Read Law Firm, P.C., believe in supporting to our local community. In keeping with this commitment, you will find us out in our community for some part of every month.
Here’s what we’ve been up to since Christmas:
- T. K. Read attended the January, February, April, and May meetings of the Olde Town Merchants Association, and has volunteered to help on the Olde Town Beautification Committee and at a special event;
- T.K. Read attended the Wilbanks Child Endangerment and Sexual Exploitation Conference at the University of Georgia on January 26-27, 2018;
- T.K. Read will be hosting open to the public, free Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on February 3, 2018 and March 3, 2018. For more information on these events go to www.tkread.com.
- T.K. Read will be hosting free, open to the public Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on May 12, 2018 and June 16, 2018. For more information on these events, go to http://tkread.com/2018/05/may-and-june-are-show-mo-months/
T.K. Read is available as a speaker for your events. They have expertise in a wide variety of areas. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
For Articles of interest to the Public, click below:
- Records Restriction in Georgia: How to Clear Your Records of Arrests: https://thereadlawfirm.com/?p=297