ABOUT TRIAL ATTORNEY T. K. READ:
TK obtained her law degree from the University of Louisville Law School, where she was the winner of the Pirtle Washer Moot Court Competition. She attended the Atlanta College of Trial Advocacy in 1988, and obtained a L.LM in Litigation from Emory University in 1989. She is a member of all Georgia state and federal bar associations and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
TK has a client-centric practice focused on personal injury, advocating for victims, and litigation. She became involved in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) through her construction litigation practice in the early 90’s. At that time, she recognized the value of Internet based ADR as a conflict resolution tool and in 1995, established GAMA, the Global Arbitration Mediation Association, Inc., as the world’s first on-line ADR Company. GAMA and its assets were later sold with substantial pay-outs to the company’s investors. In her personal injury practice, TK represents victims of motor vehicle accidents, sexual assault, work related incidents, slip and trip and falls, medical malpractice and injuries occurring due to premises liability. Practicing for close to 30 years, she has obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for her clients.
TK is also a trained mediator and has mediated hundreds of cases.
Contact TK at email@example.com.
TK spends her free time running, hiking, and writing children’s books. Here’s links to her personal website and latest book, Ranger Nader & The Sunstruck Phantom:
and, here’s where you can go to buy her books: https://amzn.to/2yMX15A
READ HERE FOR CLIENT REVIEWS!
Our clients are our number one priority here at The Read Law Firm, P.C. As such, we strive to achieve justice for them, whether that takes the form of damages for their injuries, putting a stop to fraudulent business activity or insuring that an innocent person does not serve time for a crime they did not commit. Read below for some of the comments our clients have left for us:
We at The Read Law Firm, P.C., believe in supporting to our local community. In keeping with this commitment, you will find us out in our community for some part of every month.
Here’s what we’ve been up to since Christmas:
- T. K. Read attended the January, February, April, and May meetings of the Olde Town Merchants Association, and has volunteered to help on the Olde Town Beautification Committee and at a special event;
- T.K. Read attended the Wilbanks Child Endangerment and Sexual Exploitation Conference at the University of Georgia on January 26-27, 2018;
- T.K. Read will be hosting open to the public, free Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on February 3, 2018 and March 3, 2018. For more information on these events go to www.tkread.com.
- T.K. Read will be hosting free, open to the public Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on May 12, 2018 and June 16, 2018. For more information on these events, go to http://tkread.com/2018/05/may-and-june-are-show-mo-months/
T.K. Read is available as a speaker for your events. They have expertise in a wide variety of areas. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For Articles of interest to the Public, click below:
- Records Restriction in Georgia: How to Clear Your Records of Arrests: https://thereadlawfirm.com/?p=297